Jeff Bucks taxidermy?

blackbear

Anyone know whats up with Jeff Bucks taxidermy in Pickens county?His phone number on his card has been diconnected & no cell phone messages have been returned?Anyone here know how to get ahold of him?

flyingt

I had a taxadermist take 150 deposit and my red fox and say it was gonna be a couple of months. 8 months later his website was down , cell phone didnt work and I was out cash and my prize.
good luck. hope you dont have the same problem.

blackbear

Thanks,i wonder why no one has responded to the question,surely someone else has a deer or something & been waiting a longtime just like me?Live & learn..

blackbear

Thanks Kilowatt,thats his cell,he will not answer or return a call ..if you leave a message...thats the problem...

ghill4

I heard he moved to madison, ga. A friend told me his flyers up around these parts and stuff. But I could be wrong.

ghill4

either that or he is just advertising there

Kilowatt

Thanks Kilowatt,thats his cell,he will not answer or return a call ..if you leave a message...thats the problem...
Sorry to hear that. I will tell my brother that you are looking for him.
I will let you know if there is another number to contact.

kgo

The one time I used him he was SLOW it took forever. I would just go to his house and ask for my stuff and tell him you need to work something out on your deposit. Also you can find him at the ball park alot.

Pick127

When you get your rack and cape back, go see Todd Young in Canton. He does excelent work with a good turn around time. His web site is youngstaxidermy.com . 404-388-1489 is his #

crackshot37

Myself and 2 other friends left him 3 hogs and a generous deposit back in April of 2008 and can't get ahold of him either! I WILL be going by there for sure now to see what's going on! I can assure you that if I EVER get my hog or the money back I'll NEVER use Jeff Buck again! If any of you guys hear anything from him please let me know.:mad: