First Post!

M

Mike

Hey,
I guess I will get this going. This is the first post of the new board. Sorry for all the loss of data. There was a major data corruption and we lost everything. Since we did and had to start over from stratch, we decided to upgrade to the latest version of VBulletin's board software.

I am sure all you will love the new look. There will be color enhancements among others in the future, but please be patient as we get the board functioning first.

Please post your comments here!

Mike

Mrbowdeadly

Great!

I knew it was gonna be a long time before I caught up to HT2 at over 10000 posts. Now with two posts, I am in the running!

MBD

M

Mike

Try the search feature. It is cool. You can also change your own look, depending on how you want to view the threads.

Mike

GeauxLSU

Invaluable...

Oh man, there was SOOOOOOOO much information in those old post. Incredible knowledge. It was THE BEST library of hunting info on the net and obviously mainly Georgia specific. Sure hope there's a way to restore the old threads... :confused: :(
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

GH22

I agree Phil, it's a shame that all that info is no longer available, but Woody's is back up and running.

Toliver

Who was Mike and what happened to him?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Toliver said:
Who was Mike and what happened to him?

Mike was our previous IT support fella. He went by the wayside when the host went belly up.

He was replaced by none other than Brandon

Toliver

And HE gets credit for the first post in this forum? BLASPHEMY!!! :banginghe

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Lordy ---- talk about bad memories!!:whip:

Toliver

So who got Mike's post count? Seems a shame to let it go to waste. :D

Brent

Testing, test...one, two, three. Is this thing working? Are we on the air?
hello, hello, PBFFFFFTT....PBFFFFFFTTT...
I don't think it's working

ButcherTony

Hey,
I guess I will get this going. This is the first post of the new board. Sorry for all the loss of data. There was a major data corruption and we lost everything. Since we did and had to start over from stratch, we decided to upgrade to the latest version of VBulletin's board software.

I am sure all you will love the new look. There will be color enhancements among others in the future, but please be patient as we get the board functioning first.

Please post your comments here!

Mike
i found it:banana:

DouglasB.

Congrats good sir... I was quite confused as of the meaning behind this thread until I noticed the dates it took place on. Did they ever recover all of the lost info????