2017 TBG Central Zone Hunt

Todd Cook

As many of you know, we have a new Central Zone Rep. Jeff Barwick has stepped up and has chosen the location for our Central Zone Hunt this year. He asked me to post it so here goes:

December 1-3, Flint River WMA. From what I'm told there are good deer numbers and hogs too. We will camp there and the TBG will provide dinner Saturday night. If you can make it please let us know so we can have plenty of food.

You do NOT have to be a club member to attend. If you hunt with stickbows, would like to, have some interest, or just want to say hi, we would love to see you there.

dpoole

I will come

AllAmerican

Can some camping info be clarified. I've seen two different pieces of information, one said no camping with Cottages, the other said camping. Thanks.

Made a quick run today checking on grapes and fruit. They were working on camping area and dove field as well. Almost two years since I put blood on the ground - got the fever! Hope I don't need Donnie to get out of the woods this year although a blessing to have him last August....

Clipper

I applied for the Tugaloo State Park archery only quota hunt this year which is Dec 1-2. If I don't get chosen I would love to attend. Always wanted to hunt Flint River.

bam_bam

Use to hunt Flint River a good bit. It's a nice place to roam and look for a deer

dpoole

Use to hunt Flint River a good bit. It's a nice place to roam and look for a deer

I need a guide. Wait last time you guided me u tried to get me eat up by skeeters

bam_bam

I need a guide. Wait last time you guided me u tried to get me eat up by skeeters

I can do that. Maybe by December it will be cold and won't have to worry about them.