DirecTV . .

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Yeah, I used to love the weather channel back when they reported the weather and provided insight into the mechanics of weather and the creation of their forecasts. Now it's all ice road truckers, and cost guard rescues with 2 seconds of weather I can get from an app, so unless it's a live weather event like a big line coming through here or a winter storm, I don't even bother with it anymore.

They're a customer of the company I work for and seeing the behind the scenes politics explains a lot of why they are the way they are, but it's still sad having grown up with it.

The Wx Channel lost me when that Drama Queen Cantore was suppose to be covering a hurricane and was leaning into the wind with full rain gear screaming into the mic how bad it was on the coast, warning people not to get out in it for any reason. As he was executing his drama one of the locals casually went riding by behind him on a bike in shorts and a t-shirt, like nothing was happening.

It was a rich moment in manufactured weather drama for purposes of ratings. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
The Wx Channel lost me when that Drama Queen Cantore was suppose to be covering a hurricane and was leaning into the wind with full rain gear screaming into the mic how bad it was on the coast, warning people not to get out in it for any reason. As he was executing his drama one of the locals casually went riding by behind him on a bike in shorts and a t-shirt, like nothing was happening.

It was a rich moment in manufactured weather drama for purposes of ratings. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Few years back we were staying at the King and Prince in SSI and that idiot was on the beach outside our room doing the same drama. :crazy:

Big Foot

I like Direct and ignore the bill amount. Auto pay.

Slingshot85

If you have wifi, get you a fire stick from amazon. Put kodi on it and you can watch whatever you want for free. And we cancelled directv and signed up for "directv now" we get a deal thru att and we get all the channels we were watching on the satellite directv for $35 a month now.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Our tv quit working. Some man from the power company pulled the meter. Called direct told them it was not working. They sent a tech out. He said we needed power on.
We can't pay both I explained.

LTZ25

My direct is on a AT&T bundle and I admit I like t v , fishing,football, baseball and its worth the price to me . Not even sure what it costs .