camper spot

greg_n_clayton

FYI...From time to time, folks are asking about a permanent spot for a camper. I know a guy up here that has a camper/mobile home spot for rent. It is west of Clayton on US 76. Not far from Tallulah River and Lake Burton.

greg_n_clayton

200/month. He has it posted on local yard sale sites. I am sure he rather see a part time resident move in over there such as a RV. It probably won't last long.

Havana Dude

Thanks for the reply. It's kinda what I'm looking to do, just not ready. Always wondered if anyone did this sort of going.

greg_n_clayton

Thanks for the reply. It's kinda what I'm looking to do, just not ready. Always wondered if anyone did this sort of going.

Yes sir. There is a few places that has long term camper spots around here. They are crowded to say the least. The spots like the one this guy has is scarce. I looked, and he has changed his posts to reflect he had rather have a camper or RV over there. Across the road is a trout stream (Timpson Creek) that runs through his property. I would say he would let a man fish it as long as it wasn't......fished out !!