See All Open sights

Hillbilly stalker

Anyone have any experience with these sights ? We are thinking about putting them on our Glock 40 for still hunting hogs.

Attachments

• delta-Nite-.jpg
    delta-Nite-.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 458
I have seen them online. Thinking about outfitting one of my 10mm's with a set. Look nice. I may try to talk my LGS into getting some so I can check them out in person.

Hillbilly stalker

My buddy got his see all sight mounted on his glock 40. We shot it this evening and it's the best I've ever been able to shoot a glock. It is just the right brightness. He ended up getting the one that has the 3 cross hairs kinda like European . I believe I will get the one with the triangle like pictured. It took a couple clips to get used too, but wow ! If you ever get to try a set....do it.

ThatredneckguyJamie

too many years of staring at a computer for work and my eyes aren't what they used to be...swapped my iron sights for a red dot and have dramatically improved my pistol shooting

Hillbilly stalker

This is the one he put on his Glock model 40. Shoots great for me because I need reading glasses to see regular iron sights, and then cant see the target clearly. Not with this. Best of both worlds. They make them for a shotgun also. Watch out hogs.

Attachments

• see all.jpg
    see all.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 241