South East White County

ProAngler

Anyone hunted in this general area? Just bought some land there, mainly for camping with the family, but was curious what the deer population looks like. Thanks for any info you might have.

Duff

Been here all my life. Deer population is good in this area of the county. What community did you buy in?

tree cutter 08

Were mid ways up in the county on the east side and have lots of deer, not big deer but several deer. I'd say your place will be similar. Few bear from time to time pass through also.

ProAngler

Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to getting a sit or two in. Of course it would be nice to have a few bigguns around but I'm more interested in just seeing deer consistently

Wjackson11x

My family owns some land off of Duncan Bridge Rd. and 254. It was the farm that my Grandfather was rasied on. I'm thinking of taking my boys up there this year and try to kill a deer off of the old farm. I know there are deer on the property, because we saw some the last time we rode through the farm. I think it would be really neat to harvest one on the old place.

I live in the Mossy Creek area and saw a good 8 tonight in the corn field chasing a doe. There are a lot of good deer around here, bows the time to be in a stand. Good luck!