Deer missing

glynr329

I have killed a pretty good buck this year but I have never seen not seeing deer so bad. Food plots looks great but no deer feeding in them. I pulled cards on 3 cameras and had very few pictures and not one deer in day time. I have walked on management area and could't find an acorn no where close by. Food plots have Oats,Bruzzi, clover and trophy radishes are 8 to 10" high
The last 10 or 12 years I rarely went to the stand and didn't see 5 or 6 sometimes 10 to 12. I have moved around hunted thick you name it I have hunted it. This has happened in Rockdale and Jasper next to management area.

glynr329

Jasper county I have never or has anyone else killed a doe on my place in 11 years. They kill every deer they see on management area so that probably solves that problem. Rockdale honestly 3 of us hunt it and 1 bow only. I personally have not killed but 1 buck there in 3 years and I really can't tell you when the last time I killed a doe anywhere.
I hunt way more than most people and don't have to see a deer every time but sure does help. Food plot attached.

Attachments

• 20171116_173543.jpg
    20171116_173543.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 542

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I've hunted 13 hunts and seen deer all but 2 hunts. 40 or so deer,8-9 different bucks. The rest does and fawns. We have a good crop of youngins on our club. All from the same stand. This is a 3000 acre club in Johnson county. Last year I hunted this same stand a lot and saw about what your seeing this year. I hope your luck changes for the good