Sick puppy! Need advive!

nocmills

my 14 week old lab pup- i found worms in her stools this evening, and made a appointment for tomorrow am with the vet. a few hours later, i noticed her stools were almost all a dark red almost black blood. I know she needs attention, i need to know if i need to take her to an emergency center tonight or wait until my appt in the am? please any advice is appreciated

Tag-a-long

my 14 week old lab pup- i found worms in her stools this evening, and made a appointment for tomorrow am with the vet. a few hours later, i noticed her stools were almost all a dark red almost black blood. I know she needs attention, i need to know if i need to take her to an emergency center tonight or wait until my appt in the am? please any advice is appreciated

Blood/mucous pretty common with intestinal parasites. Was it diarrhea or a normal consistency just with blood in it? Is she still eating/drinking/playing normally? Outside of any other symptoms I think I'd be inclined to just wait and go in the morning.

could possibly be parvo. does it have an awful smell?. hopefully your pup had all of the wormings it needed and doesnt have this

nocmills

It's pretty smelly. And it's diarrhea. She didn't eat much during the day but ate plenty tonight. She played hard, drank alot of water this evening. I've got the stool. Taking it with me in the am. Vet said to wait unless condition gets worse so I'm shootin for that

JuliaH

Take her to the vet asap!! Parvo or bad case of worms will do it and can kill your pup!