The LITERAL Word of God

ambush80

I wish I had some of these wacky dreams :)
I assume I do dream but rarely ever remember them. Maybe 1 or 2 a year. And those 1 or 2 typically are that I'm in a life threatening situation but am basically "frozen" and cant do anything about it. Cant yell, cant move etc.
Always wake up at the point.

You better be REM sleeping. It seems that without it there are some consequences. This was fascinating to me:

JRE podcast #1109. I couldn't embed the video because Joe Rogan has poopy mouth.

"Matthew Walker is Professor of Neuroscience and Psychology at the University of California, Berkeley, and Founder and Director of the Center for Human Sleep Science. Check out his book "Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams" on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1501144316"

ky55

If it were in Aramaic and I were to remember and understand it that would be compelling.

All of the different understandings and interpretations of all the different denominations lead me to believe he sounds like Charlie Brown’s teacher at a McDonalds drive through.

ambush80

All of the different understandings and interpretations of all the different denominations lead me to believe he sounds like Charlie Brown’s teacher at a McDonalds drive through.

The creative part of me would prefer to believe that that's more like how He would sound. If I let my mind really wander I can imagine hearing His voice in the whine of a circular saw or in the spots on a trout.

WaltL1

You better be REM sleeping. It seems that without it there are some consequences. This was fascinating to me:

JRE podcast #1109. I couldn't embed the video because Joe Rogan has poopy mouth.

"Matthew Walker is Professor of Neuroscience and Psychology at the University of California, Berkeley, and Founder and Director of the Center for Human Sleep Science. Check out his book "Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams" on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1501144316"
Actually no.
Ive got to do the whole sleep apnea testing thing but have been putting it off. And yeah the Doc said it can definitely have a bad affect on my heart issues.

ambush80

Actually no.
Ive got to do the whole sleep apnea testing thing but have been putting it off. And yeah the Doc said it can definitely have a bad affect on my heart issues.

Sleep apnea killed Reggie White.:hair:

ky55

Actually no.

Get it done ASAP.
You’ll wish you had done it sooner.

WaltL1

1gr8bldr

You sound like my Doc ;)
Its on my To Do list.
It will cost you over 1K and many doctor visits...... or you could just buy the stuff yourself for about $650 online, no doctor appointments

Day trip

The creative part of me would prefer to believe that that's more like how He would sound. If I let my mind really wander I can imagine hearing His voice in the whine of a circular saw or in the spots on a trout.

Now you’re talking!