Braided line

JohnK

I use the 50 lb castking for backing on baitcasters...I thought it was cheap? I don't use anything but braid and fluro leader on spinning reels.

darkstan

Buzzbaits and frogs is all I use braid for. Usually catching bigger fish than normal so I want that security of not breaking off. Plus I am making longer casts with these baits so hook set is not as violent and as bad on my back.

GAHUNTER60

I use 20# Kastking braid on all my spotted bass spinning reels with 6-feet of either 8# or 10# floro leader. I connect the leader with an FG knot, which is my knot of choice, but an Albright or double uni works too.

spencer12

I use PowerPro braid for all of my topwater, frog, and punching applications. 65lb for punching and frogs, occasionally 50lb. 40-50lbs for all topwater baits. Braid is good for many applications.

MikeyD6

Deleted
I love it for topwater fishing, the zero stretch makes it easier to get a solid hookset when you make a long cast. I use fluorocarbon for almost everything else, mainly because it sinks.

Spook

Leader is a hassle

I am getting older, I used braid for about 6 year and went back to mono and fluro. The Alberto and double uni are time consuming for me. I back all my spools so fresh line is installed very often. I catch more fish now that I am not tying leaders. Mark