Fishing Fascinator?

olcaptain

Life is full of choices. Why earlier today Maximus Relaximus and I were at a Saturday crossroad. We had to choose between the cold, drab, Windsor Castle and the pomp and circumstance of Crooked Creek! It didn’t take us long to decide and before you know it we were paddling up the Long Walk on our way to a honey hole near Logan’s Lagoon.

NZbo0Tc.jpg

8mB7L3V.jpg

RfpRma4.jpg

In keeping with the day, Max went to sleep below while the Ol’ Captain donned his on version of a Fishing Fascinator!

lIcHD8t.jpg

P6m56ca.jpg

Did our choice pay off? I thought you’d never ask. Look at the photos and draw your own conclusions!

xVyi6nX.jpg

sk7u4DS.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a perfect way to spend a morning, and a nice mess of perfect-sized fish to boot! I think those Englishters would be better off and a lot more cheerful if they would get outside and try something like that more often instead of staying denned up in those old cold, damp castles. And they need more wiener dogs instead of those little useless fluffy corgis. :)

olcaptain

Looks like a perfect way to spend a morning, and a nice mess of perfect-sized fish to boot! I think those Englishters would be better off and a lot more cheerful if they would get outside and try something like that more often instead of staying denned up in those old cold, damp castles. And they need more wiener dogs instead of those little useless fluffy corgis. :)

Max and I say Amen!