Trail Cam Deal

shdw633

I don't know if many of you know this; however, Bushnell is coming out with a new cellular camera called the Impulse. This 20mp camera is a blackout with a 100 foot range but what is great about the camera is it has GPS location so that if your camera is stolen it can be tracked by your phone via GPS, also you have on demand picture capability as well as the ability to have video sent to you via your phone. There are other features that are pretty cool about this camera and I am not here to sell the camera just to let you know that the camera will go for $300; however, you can pre-order the camera through CAMLOCKbox.com for just $250 right now. I have only found a couple of other places like Cabelas that are even advertising that they are selling this camera and they have both been for $300. You can also pay for this via paypal for a little more buying security if you wish to do so. I purchased one and thought I would pass this along to anyone that is thinking about getting one for next season. They have Verizon and ATT models but run through the Bushnell website for pictures, I do think you need one of those plans though for the videos though, I'm not sure.

http://store.camlockbox.com/bushnell-impulse-verizon-cellular-camera-119900v/