Land Locked on Tybee a few days

Babsworthy

My wife and I are headed to Tybee for a couple nights for some much needed R&R. Work has been a beast and I haven't wet a hook in months. I've read that the sheep are biting on structure. Any chance I could snag a few off the pier? If so, where can I buy fiddler crabs? Would they hit shrimp?

I'm not looking to fill up my cooler. I just want to see my old rod bend over once or twice while I'm there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jimmy Lee Armel

My wife and I are headed to Tybee for a couple nights for some much needed R&R. Work has been a beast and I haven't wet a hook in months. I've read that the sheep are biting on structure. Any chance I could snag a few off the pier? If so, where can I buy fiddler crabs? Would they hit shrimp?

I'm not looking to fill up my cooler. I just want to see my old rod bend over once or twice while I'm there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Anything that has barnacles could hold sheep. Look for feeding marks at low tide. Down current side of whatever structure you're fishing. Just pick your fiddlers up in the marsh to save your money. :flag::shoot: