Comfortable rubber boots

1gr8bldr

I need a mid season hunting boot. My winter boots don't do well without heavy socks. If I don't wear the heavy socks then they don't fit well. My feet hurt most all the time so I need something that will not aggravate further

Duff

I busted up my left foot a few years ago and have trouble finding boots that don't hurt my foot. But I bought a pair of Irish Setter rubber boots this summer and they are the most comfortable I've ever worn. Love them

1gr8bldr

I busted up my left foot a few years ago and have trouble finding boots that don't hurt my foot. But I bought a pair of Irish Setter rubber boots this summer and they are the most comfortable I've ever worn. Love them
Comfortable compared to boots or rubber boots? Have you had the popular Muck boots?

B. White

Lacrosse grange in the size you normally wear with light boot socks. Realtee makes some that are good. Comfortable down to freezing. I have worn them with better socks when colder, but have lacrosse burly that I get out for freezing and colder. Thin liner socks with good wool socks and buy a size or two bigger. I have not been froze out of the stand with them on. I bought a pair of some type of Columbia boots that were shorter than the grange and very comfortable, but only lasted a season in briars and climbing stands. Threw them out when they leaked in a rain storm.

oops1

Buzzard Expert

the leather ones with the zipper up the side are the absolute best boots I've ever had.. Been through two pair so far and will continue buying them.

pikehunter

Agree with the Squealer and Whiteboy, Lacrosse Grange have served me well. I have had several pair. My current pair are Mossy Oak Bottom land but I like the OD green as well.