Best rubber/neoprene boots for squirrel/rabbit hunting?

Jeremiah Glaze

I've had a bunch of mucks , they all come apart and the heels wear out in no time. What's a good rubber neoprene boot for a lot of walking. I squirrel hunt and rabbit hunt. Looking at lacrosse 4x alphas or maybe some Irish setters. Thought about the lacrosse aeroheads but I keep hearing they have next to to no tread/grip. ??? Opinions ?

Hillbilly stalker

I love the lacrosse boots your speaking of, but the first briar will get them to leaking. I had the snake proof lacrosse rubber 4x4, they rotted after the first year and I had to send them back. They replaced them but sent me a copy of heir warranty which is 180 days. I have the older muck snake boots called " woody armour". They are at least 10 years old and can handle the briars. I have walked the camo off them and they still don't leak. But they are HEAVY. I don't care for any of the other mucks.

TurkeyH90

I wear Danner sharptail snake boots. Much lighter than my Lacrosse Aeroheads but just as waterproof.

bubbafowler

This may sound crazy but I like the cheap ones from sportsman guide. They're the cheap hard rubber and won't poke through or tear when in a swamp or briar patch. But here lately I've switched to some really light weight lace up Rocky"s. One pointer I always did was make sure I could get the leg of my briar pants over my boots. An extra layer of protection. Never understood the tucking them in.