Going to Disney World----GO ME----

j_seph

Okay so we are taking daughter and her best friend to Disney World in May. What is our best path to take to do it for the best price? I know nothing about it and seems the more I search the more options I get and bigger my chances of getting into a scam someway.

Big7

The Oracle
Just don't. (Seriously)

I lived not to far from there a while back
and never heard anything "good" about it.

Scam of epic proportions.

Vendor wanted to take me after a fishing trip
to Lake Walk-In-Water, I said "no thanks"
AND she was/is Hawt'.

Lot better things to do with that much money.

Just sayin'.

PappyHoel

Any realatives in the military or state resident of Florida? You can get cheaper rates on park stays and tickets.

My kids have gone 3 times with their cousins in Florida. They have season tickets and they buy the tickets for the girls. Luckily I have not had to go and I won't go unless it's under duress.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
A few things to consider:
Length of stay?
Flying or driving?
Age of kids?
If it's just a few days, check into a room on the resort.
You'll get a better deal on tickets if you stay there and the traffic around that area is a nightmare.
Decide which parks you want to see and stay close to them.

Monday thru Friday hotel rates are cheaper.Military Retired and active can buy tickets for you but the must bhe there to activate the ticket. If you stay on property if you have a camper. Camp at fort wilderness. Rates are cheaper at the campground. Stay on property. Dont go to the parks everyday. Take down time. You can go to Disney springs and it doesnt cost anything to get in. Spend a day checking out the resorts. Doesnt cost you a dime. Ride the monorail its free. Use the Disney transport system. Boat , bus or Monorail its free if you stay on property.