Latest on our son Chad

Tmpr111

He has indeed fought so hard, what a journey he's on and what a story he's telling. Thank you Captain for sharing with us, what an incredible man he is.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I can only imagine the rigors of that daily struggle. Prayers for Chad and the family

61BelAir

I know we serve a God who can do anything and has a plan for everyone. Prayers for the whole family and as others said - for Chad's caregivers as well. I pray the Lord grants them wisdom and knowledge so they can do everything within their ability for him.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Prayers for Chad from here. I hate Cancer!!!!

olcaptain

Another update written by our daughter, Lauren:

"Who loves a recap?

A few days ago we shared some very hard and heartbreaking news.

*Chad and Meredith owed a lot of money for court appearances and lawyer bills while trying to gain custody of their granddaughter. (They got her!!! ��)

*Chad's tumor markers have more than tripled in size in 6 weeks, and on high dose chemo. He has cancer in his liver as well as his lungs, but its most prevalent in his liver. His oncologist relayed that she has nothing left to offer, but referred him for several trial programs. She is hopeful he'll get in one.

A family friend shared a website asking people to donate to our family again, like you've done twice before. And because of grace, the amount is leaving us speechless. Their debt is paid, and they are preparing for what's next!

Where does that leave us today?

*In complete and total awe of your generosity. Of God's grace, goodness, mercy and provision. He is a good, good Father.

*Down but not out in reference to the hard news. Please continue to pray for three things:

1. A MIRACLE!

2. For what's next in this journey. I say that because we.are.NOT.gonna.quit. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. We will update when we know "next" looks like, and until then, please keep praying!

3. He's not feeling very well. He's got a cough that's leaving him winded and he's having a hard time breathing. Please pray that this clears up soon, that's it's nothing major, and that his immune system will stay strong!

olcaptain

Chad and I will be at Wellstar Cobb early in the morning for his Liver Biopsy. We were there last week but they were unable to do it. The Following was written by Lauren:

We have a big week coming up this week...

Wednesday- liver biopsy (that couldn't take place last week due to Chad having the flu)

Thursday, Friday, Monday- appointments at Cancer Treatment Center in Newnan.

We ask that you would please join us in continuing to pray for the following:

1. A miracle
2. The new medical team
3. A new plan
4. My sister in law as she continues to ROCK at being a wife, mom, Mimi, and work full time
5. That with all this sickness going around he doesn't relapse with flu or catch anything new
6. Above all, that God would be glorified...come whatever

#webelieve
--

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Chad and I will be at Wellstar Cobb early in the morning for his Liver Biopsy. We were there last week but they were unable to do it. The Following was written by Lauren:

We have a big week coming up this week...

Wednesday- liver biopsy (that couldn't take place last week due to Chad having the flu)

Thursday, Friday, Monday- appointments at Cancer Treatment Center in Newnan.

We ask that you would please join us in continuing to pray for the following:

1. A miracle
2. The new medical team
3. A new plan
4. My sister in law as she continues to ROCK at being a wife, mom, Mimi, and work full time
5. That with all this sickness going around he doesn't relapse with flu or catch anything new
6. Above all, that God would be glorified...come whatever

#webelieve
--

Horace,

My Prayers continue for your entire family every day, my friend. ::;::;::;::;::;::;