lift up my son in law

welderguy

I know you guys in here are prayer warriors so I ask you to help me pray for my son in law at this time.He is being put through extensive tests to try to find out why he's so sick.He keeps getting weaker and weaker over past couple months and has daily spells with nausea.He fell out at work yesterday.They first thought lyme disease but now leaning toward tuberculosis,cancer,or possibly zika virus.Please pray for God's very present help in this day of trouble.

Last edited:

welderguy

We heard good news already!
After all his tests they have ruled out the zika virus and tuberculosis.They found no signs of cancer.And they also checked for meningitis and came up negative.
Still don't know what's wrong yet but we are thankful for those results.
Thankyou for praying.Please continue.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Prayers being sent for your son-in-law and your entire family in hopes of finding out the true problem and can get it treated asap. ::;::;::;::;::;::;

georgia357

Sorry to hear about your son-in-laws troubles, prayers sent.::;

Ihunt

It may be that tick disease where he can't eat meat from any mammal. Only birds and fish. I'm far from a doctor but it sure sounds like it.

Good luck and Prayers have been sent.

welderguy

Thankyou brothers for your prayers.
I don't take that lightly.It's the most powerful thing you could do for him.

welderguy

My son in law is much better now.It was what they originally misdiagnosed.Lyme disease.The medication has really helped him and he's back at work again.

Thank all of you for lifting him up.

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

Jeffriesw

Praise God for his provision for your SIL ::;

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Prayers sent for your SIL. Hope they figure out what is wrong with him and get him well soon.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Prayers added from here. Lyme Disease can be ruff. Praying they got it in time.

speedcop

our prayers for your sil, our praise to God for his recovery

Bkeepr

there is weird tick-borne stuff out there that has not been discovered yet. Glad he is doing better!