Georgia Tech in the NIT

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I hope you Yeller Jackets win it all. Good luck!:cheers::cheers:

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats to TCU on a YUGE Championship win by 32-pts., spanking & blowing out Tech who even went over 10-min. without scoring at one point late in the 2nd half.

MudDucker

Staff member
Made it to my first ever Tech Basketball game down at McCamish Pavillion against Belmont in the 2nd round of the NIT. We got club level seats in section 108 and found out it included a full food buffet, drinks(cokes and such) and popcorn and candy. Tech played a heck of a game on defense and whooped Belmont(The team that put Georgia out) Final was 71-57. Go Jackets onto Ole Miss is up next!!

Most GT sporting events include food and limo service, because GT fans seem to have a hard time finding the venue. Well, maybe that is just football. :rofl:

BornToHuntAndFish

Today, looks like the GT lady's team showed up & started off well against Michigan in the NIT Championship game right now, unlike the GT men that started their Finals game not scoring, going 0-10 & finally scoring a point on a 1-16 TCU run giving up lots of points right off the bat.

BornToHuntAndFish

At the end of the 2nd OT, GT & Michigan NIT ladies Finals tied 76-76 in an exciting game. Wish I had access to CBSSN but will follow the game on live web scoreboards. Looks like the 3rd OT is starting.

:bounce: