Clemson vs bammer . .

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I ain't sayin nuttin. My team got spanked. Maybe we do it "legit"this year though

Madsnooker

I ain't sayin nuttin. My team got spanked. Maybe we do it "legit"this year though

It was actually a miracle they didn't lose more games with the inept O Coordinators OSU had??? Its a shame because OSU had a championship caliber defense!!!!:banginghe

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
It was actually a miracle they didn't lose more games with the inept O Coordinators OSU had??? Its a shame because OSU had a championship caliber defense!!!!:banginghe

Yes sir. I home coach gets it straightened out. He's got championship caliber talent on both sides of the ball

fish hawk

Bass Master
Thanks for this.... I needed a good laugh today.

Read it again and it's still just as funny as the first time.When Bammer lost that ole boy tucked his tail between his legs,ran and disappeared for a few weeks then creeped from under the porch like a beat dog and tipped toed around..........:rofl:
Funny stuff:fine:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Yep still funny!!!

What may be funny to some of us, is very hurtful to others. Please think about the others before bumping this thread again. :bounce:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I love these kind of threads. They are indicative of the old member, Les Miles, who would wear a topic out thinking it was just awesome, until his team lost and then he couldn't take the backlash that came his way.

At some point the diaper becomes full and has to be changed, or it just plain smells bad and the OP is left sitting in it.
:fine::fine::fine:

fish hawk

Bass Master
I love these kind of threads. They are indicative of the old member, Les Miles, who would wear a topic out thinking it was just awesome, until his team lost and then he couldn't take the backlash that came his way.

At some point the diaper becomes full and has to be changed, or it just plain smells bad and the OP is left sitting in it.
:fine::fine::fine:

fish hawk

Bass Master
i love the fact that all we are going to hear the next 8 days is how clemson is gonna beat the tide. i think the tide has spent the majority of the past month prepping for clemson. right now it looks like the tide is struggling. that clemson will run all over us and that bama qb play is suspect. clemson is a really good team who lost to pitt. think about that for a moment. the bama d this year is better and watson has not played a d like this all year. remember,osu struggled, lost to penn st, and really had no reason to be in the game other than espn politics. . clemson feels they dominated a great team. with the michigan loss to fsu (not a great team), the osu loss to penn st, and the loss to clemson last night, it is easy to point out that the big 10 is overrated and over hyped. fsu lost a few games. louisville imploded with a heisman qb against a 4 loss sec team in lsu. Is Clemson really that great. ?Louisville destroyed fsu. Clemson barely won their games against fsu and louisville and lost to Pitt. seems to me that clemson may be over rated too, and the vaunted Quack ACC is too. Yep, the sec sucks this year; especially the east. No one at Bama cares about that. Do you really think bama fans give a rip about the rest of you. We dont. You are fodder and fuel for the engine and no more. You are not riding bama coat tails sec teams. We dont need you and dont on your support.

Rewatched the game last night... and we still won! :biggrin2:

Wonder if matthew6 has rewatched it any?Maybe if he watches it enough times he'll realize what went wrong with his analysis::ke:

Read it again and it's still just as funny as the first time.When Bammer lost that ole boy tucked his tail between his legs,ran and disappeared for a few weeks then creeped from under the porch like a beat dog and tipped toed around..........:rofl:
Funny stuff:fine:
:rofl:

Latest posts