Pressure from 1 hunter

Twiggbuster

That hunter is me.
Been going to same 50 acres.
Birds gobbled until last 2 hunts. Seeing birds everyday however. Had Jake nearly land in my lap and never made a peep. Moved on and joined up with couple other jakes.I spotted them 30 minutes later in distant food plot but no response. I'm actually after a good bird but the jakes and hens are giving me away. Any advice on new strategy?

deast1988

Deer hunt, decoys patience maybe a blind light to no calling if u been on them the whole season you will need to be where they wanna be.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
That hunter is me.
Been going to same 50 acres.
Birds gobbled until last 2 hunts. Seeing birds everyday however. Had Jake nearly land in my lap and never made a peep. Moved on and joined up with couple other jakes.I spotted them 30 minutes later in distant food plot but no response. I'm actually after a good bird but the jakes and hens are giving me away. Any advice on new strategy?

May not be pressure from you. The birds have been gobbling hit and miss the last couple of weeks. I killed my last one of 2017 yesterday at noon that gobbled 1 time. Went with a buddy this morning, we heard 1 gobble in the distance around 8 am. Stick with them, but I know it would be awful hard to hunt 50 acres twice a week. I know if I had to resort to deer hunting for a turkey I would take up fishing

Twiggbuster

Killed a triple beard last in May at the same location.
He gobbled from 8-10 trailing a hen.
Hope it's just a lull in the gobbling. They were on fire last week.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Maybe they know your song? Try a totally different call?

Dont know, just guessing but its worth a shot.

Those birds do travel on occasion so I would not be surprised if the ones you are looking for will just show up one day and be ready for the taking................just like the ones that were there one day just seem to disappear the next.

I swear the birds I hunt will end up at the exact place I was last at..........and they keep doing that to me:banginghe