Camera set up

StriperrHunterr

SJCam 4000 on Amazon. When I got mine last year it was ~90 for the camera and 3 batteries. Another 25-30 bucks and you get every accessory you'd want, including a carrying case, dive mount, selfie stick, water proof case for the camera, tons of sticky base mounts, and all of the joints you'd want to put it anywhere on the boat. I'm probably going to pick up another one or two for the upcoming summer.

It even has an app and wifi capability to control the recording from your phone anywhere in the boat.

The only things it doesn't come with is a charging cable and the memory card, but it uses micro SD and micro USB that are available pretty much anywhere for pretty cheap.

It also records in 10 minute segments making finding your desired footage really easy.

If I knew how to edit and publish I'd show you an example of its performance, but I can say that I'm very happy with how it works and the quality of the recording. I have audio disabled on mine because of the waterproof case, but the video is awesome.

Andy O

∆-X2 just bought one and it now comes with charger. Three batteries plus all accessories you find for a go pro fit perfectly. I'm in the Bahamas now using it to do some honeymoon stuff and the ability to use my phone to control and watch the videos is excellent. I would recommend recording in 720p at first. Not much difference that I can tell from 1080 and you can record about 13 hours and about 90000 pics on a 64 gig card. Altogether the camer,a accessories, and 64 gig card cost me $ 114.94.