3Megapixal tasco $25

Buckshot88

Bought one at Walmart the other day haven't tried yet. Anybody use one?

SCWms

Great camera. Even better battery life. I prefer my Tasco over some of my more expensive cameras.

Buckshot88

Glad to hear they are good cameras. I was shocked to see them on sale for $25. They also had a Primos camera for $35. But I went for the Tasco. I now have my wife convinced that I'm trying to be a little more thrifty.

SCWms

I managed to find a picture from my Tasco (hopefully, attached). The quality is unbeatable for <$50.00.

Attachments

• HUNT0009.jpg
    HUNT0009.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 507

GA DAWG

Better than the cheap moultrie I got at walmart. I did get extended service plan. So its going back. I had it in a big buck location. It took pics 1.5 days then never woke up again. Piece of crap.

JoPa

I just ordered 2, they were $35 each but that is still a decent price if the camera works. Even for a couple of years. I had one stop working this year and I have another one that the camera still works but the display does not. My guess is from all the rain we had. I don't really need a fancy color pic just trying to get a basic idea of deer movement.

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
I have one that I have used for five years, and it's still taking pics. Day pics are great, night pics are fair unless the deer is pretty close. I plan to buy another one.