Deer processers near Augusta, GA

O

Otis

Do you have a phone number for them? Also, how's the hunting out in harlem right now? I have some land in Harlem that i haven't hunted in a while, off harlem-grovetown road.

I live in Grovetown, you should PM me directions to check it out for you! :banana:

CountryRoad

I've never been but i hear good things about Doug on highway one. A preacher friend told me about them so i trust them! I had a friend mount a deer from south lands and it is probably one of the best mounts i have ever seen. they also do great deer processing. and last of all as other have said DO NOT GO TO ANGLES! I've heard nothing but bad things about her place and can tell you from experiance its a waist.

Wack&Stackn08

Southland is the best hands down!!!!!! If you don't want the Best, then go to the Rest!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :banana: :cool:

swamphawg

Southland is the best hands down!!!!!! If you don't want the Best, then go to the Rest!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :banana: :cool:

X10!!!! My boy Trey Nevils know he got it goin on. I can't add any more to what you said cuz.

kflakes

I hunted in Waynesboro for about 10 years and used pretty much everyone from Tuckers to Flakes Processor and ones in between. I used Flakes last year they were ok a little pricey, however they use beef instead of pork in their sausage. I hunted beside Di-Lane and used the procesor near the corner store off of middle ground road, D&R Processing they charged $55 for standard cut, it was right beside that quail farm. Flakes was about $70 and that was with sausage patties and links, tenderloins, backstraps, and ground.

There must be a misunderstanding with this. We use boston butts in our sausage. Our standard processing fee is $50 and skinning is $15. Sausage is extra depending on what you get.:)

deerhuntingdawg

I use Outback in Harlem. It is the best in my opinion. I cleaned deer up there for a little while.

I agree. But that's why they stay full. I had a deer done by them during muzzleloader and it was great as usual.

Lowboy

South Augusta:

Peeler's is very good, Mack is a stand up fella. You actually feel like a customer unlike Doug's.

As far as the processing is concerned if you take one deer to Peeler you will wonder why u ever took a deer to Doug's.

Columbia/Mcduffie County:

Toss up between Peyton's and Outback both outstanding processors.
If you plan on going to angels let me know my 9 yr old soon is practicing his processing skills, and will do a better job than Angel.
Southland if you gunna take a deer there take out a loan prior to going there, they are EXPENSIVE., but good.

So in closing, if your are looking for good processor at a reasonable price. Peeler,Peyton,Outback

If you prefer a little more bacteria in your meat, Doug's and Angel.

And we cant forget our rich brothers from Westlake and Jones Creek for you special people, Southland will welcome you with open arms.

deerhuntingdawg

Just had some of the maple sausage from outback made. It's unbelieveably good!!!! I HIGHLY recomend it!!:cool: