Hme products

1crazybowhunter

Does anyone have any info on what's happened to HME Products? I am one of their dealers and recall some kind of inclusion in one of the catalogs that they sent me but I misplaced it. If I'm not mistaken, it said they were bought out by another company just such as Obsession Bows has been by Arcus, as well as Tru-Fire releases, Muzzy broadheads, Cajun broadheads and many more by Ferradyne. These conglomerants whose sole purpose is to absorb as many hunting and outdoor sports related companies as they can to become a monopoly in those type businesses manipulate and charge what they want because they don't care about the sportsman or Bowhunters anymore. To them, it's just something else to sell and get rich off of. If anyone knows how to get in touch with HME, I sure would appreciate a contact from you. The original company had some really well thought out products. Seems like when these companies get bought out by the guys with the big bucks, their products begin to go down hill with knockoffs from China, Vietman and they sell cheaper quality products. I'd personally like to see these companies stay whole and not be tempted by the all mighty dollar exactly like the major landowners here in Cherokee county. When I moved here 15 years ago, all you saw was pasture land, horses and cows and a few goats but plenty of deer and turkeys. Now, if there is an acre of land that has sat for any length of time, these land developers jump on them like free fajita day down in little Mexico. They don't dare want to see any awful trees and wildlife on the property. They can cover that up with some good ole concrete and asphalt and be done with it. They can put 2 or 3 cluster duplexes on that one acre and charge over $400,000 a each for them for a builders half acre which really means about a quarter of a real acre. I recently had the unplesant occasion to meet face to dirty face with one of these arrogant slimeballs and to be honest, I've seen Warf Rats at the Steel Plant with more integrity than he had. Their ought to be a bounty on land developers like their are on coyotes. They are about in the same catagory...PREDATORS!!!!
Sorry to get off the original subject but when I heard that HME had been bought by the same kind of fat walleted companies whose only interest is THE BOTTOM LINE, it makes me sick enough to puke. If you have any way of contacting HME or know who they were sucked up by.... let me know....COOP

Last edited:

kiltman

They were purchased by GSM Products. They also own Stealth cam, Walkers, American Hunter, Western Rivers, Cyclops, Maestro, SSI, and Epic Cameras.

deast1988

Does anyone have any info on what's happened to HME Products? I am one of their dealers and recall some kind of inclusion in one of the catalogs that they sent me but I misplaced it. If I'm not mistaken, it said they were bought out by another company just such as Obsession Bows has been by Arcus, as well as Tru-Fire releases, Muzzy broadheads, Cajun broadheads and many more by Ferradyne. These conglomerants whose sole purpose is to absorb as many hunting and outdoor sports related companies as they can to become a monopoly in those type businesses manipulate and charge what they want because they don't care about the sportsman or Bowhunters anymore. To them, it's just something else to sell and get rich off of. If anyone knows how to get in touch with HME, I sure would appreciate a contact from you. The original company had some really well thought out products. Seems like when these companies get bought out by the guys with the big bucks, their products begin to go down hill with knockoffs from China, Vietman and they sell cheaper quality products. I'd personally like to see these companies stay whole and not be tempted by the all mighty dollar exactly like the major landowners here in Cherokee county. When I moved here 15 years ago, all you saw was pasture land, horses and cows and a few goats but plenty of deer and turkeys. Now, if there is an acre of land that has sat for any length of time, these land developers jump on them like free fajita day down in little Mexico. They don't dare want to see any awful trees and wildlife on the property. They can cover that up with some good ole concrete and asphalt and be done with it. They can put 2 or 3 cluster duplexes on that one acre and charge over $400,000 a each for them for a builders half acre which really means about a quarter of a real acre. I recently had the unplesant occasion to meet face to dirty face with one of these arrogant slimeballs and to be honest, I've seen Warf Rats at the Steel Plant with more integrity than he had. Their ought to be a bounty on land developers like their are on coyotes. They are about in the same catagory...PREDATORS!!!!
Sorry to get off the original subject but when I heard that HME had been bought by the same kind of fat walleted companies whose only interest is THE BOTTOM LINE, it makes me sick enough to puke. If you have any way of contacting HME or know who they were sucked up by.... let me know....COOP

I agree, cash grab. If you set the precedent on what you think prices should be then folks have to pay. I heard Rage, when bought moved over seas to china. Now the market flooded with Rage Knockoffs from china. Rage is now trying to close the Avenues of knockoffs. I think most are factory seconds to be honest. They look feel exactly like hyperdermics just the finish is bit dull. I'm 100% for the knockoffs watch rage knockoffs on YouTube. If the big box brands move over seas. Ill be helping the little man from over seas. $1 a broadhead isn't bad all btw. Just hate as sportsman all the products we normally get are being taken over seas.