New Rifle , epox Badger .401

Samoset

I've been an airgun enthusiast sense about eight years of age. I've had pumpers and springers of all different calibers but this is my first pcp and my first big bore. I had to wait 4 months for her after I ordered but she is finally home. I bought this rifle for small game, hogs , yotes And of course some garden pesting.

Pushing between 2-300 foot pounds of energy shooting round balls at 92 grains to slugs in the high two hundreds or higher. This is "NOT" your child hood air rifle ;) slowly getting her set up and dialed in and she's already proving to be accurate.

Really hoping I have the opportunity to put this thing to use come small game season. Here piggy piggy piggy ?

Samoset

To help put things into perspective the small one is a 18.13gr JSB match diablo .22 cal pellet next up is two .401 pellets the small one is the 112gr epp and the second larger one is a 220gr that was designed specifically for this rifle both of which will shoot M.O.A the epp will supposedly shoot sub moa groups . i haven't tested either out to a hundred yet.