Phone cameras

Lukikus2

Good for extra set of eyes with out having to tear half the vehicle apart. I have found it to be a very good tool here lately. This is a pic of my transmission lines I would have not seen without removing a lot of items.

Attachments

• IMG_1438.jpg
    IMG_1438.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 135

lonewolf247

Yea, that's something I have done several times myself! I use my phone to take pics of parts I need to go pick up, something I'm fixing to disassemble, or for something like installing a belt, before removing the other one.

Yea, definitely makes a great tool for reference or seeing what something looks like that you cant get to, as in your case.

GoldDot40

Same here. Used mine a whole bunch of times to get my eyes where I can't get my head.

BriarPatch99

I use mine a lot also ... I take a photo of the serial number of what ever I am working on ... comes in handy at the parts counter ....

I have even sent photos to my computer ... used a photo program to change to black/white ... add contrast ....makes finding hairline cracks easier....

REUSSERY

whenever I need to make repairs on an appliance, I always snap a few pics of the wiring harnesses to record what colored wire is plugged in where. Its a life saver when you putting everything back together. A pic is truly worth, a thousand words...