Henry county Cabelas?

Whatever happened to the Cabelas that was supposed to open in Henry County near Jodeco road? They prepped the land but nothing else is happening. This may not be the right forum to put this question in but I figured you fellows would know.

transfixer

I don't believe the Cabelas stores are doing as well as they expected, I don't see them building any in areas where they will have competition, especially on prices, I've gone to the Cabelas twice in Acworth, both times they were too high on what I was interested in, left and bought elsewhere.

deast1988

I don't believe the Cabelas stores are doing as well as they expected, I don't see them building any in areas where they will have competition, especially on prices, I've gone to the Cabelas twice in Acworth, both times they were too high on what I was interested in, left and bought elsewhere.

Same for Adventure Outdoors, world we live in. Price points, if you reach a big enough market enough folks will come along An pay the money for it.

I see items at Cabelas, At bassPro, and Adventure outdoors some times $10-$100s more then I can find else where. I'll just leave it An save the money most cases u can point out the price increase in the store they ignore you though. I've been using Amazon so much recently, free shipping don't have to leave the house An if you know what your looking for you can search it and find the cheapest price delivered for free.

Big box stores in it for profits. But online retailers have the consumer figured out and they are hurting the big stores. As things evolve we need to aswell.

GA native

I have found some cherries on the used racks at Cabela's. Got a heck of a deal on a new 870 too. They are like any other big box store. Stick to the sales, and you'll do alright.

rosewood

Just got a Cabela's sales catalog in the mail and their primers are way cheaper than anywhere else. Something like $33 per 1000 for federals. Most places around here are $40. I was hoping they would be opening soon there. :( The other places are just too far for me.

Rosewood

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I'm pretty sure that was knocked down from the crooked politicians of Henry county. Something to do with Stockbridge and McDonough fighting over boundary. Not certain, but just gossip from locals.