Original member dates

Cranium

Did we lose all that info also?? Altho' I don't post that much at least it was kinda cool to see that I was one of the first members of the campfire..

M

Mike

This is something that we lost also. We start a new with the board.

Todd E

I've been here since Woody first opened shop on the net. I can't even remember what year it was. Where is he nowadays anyway? I never see him here much.

flyingt

I reckon I will have to post to see if mine is there

I've been here since Woody first opened shop on the net. I can't even remember what year it was. Where is he nowadays anyway? I never see him here much.

He is probably working his hide off trying to get as much work out as possible. Fishing season is upon us and before you know it, another wave of deer, bear and other furry critters will be coming in. :flag:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Woody started the forum in late March of 2001. This was about the time the original GON forum died.
I know of a few original members who are still here, and will think of others after I post this Im sure.

Woody

Gadeerwoman

Huntintom

Darryl Yates

Gaswamp

Milkman

The great crash in Sept 04 is why the oldest date is then. All data was lost then and a new start made.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Yep as far back as the date goes now is 2004. Before then, it seemed the board would go down on a daily basis. I think I first joined in about Sept. 2001.