Sniper Competition

sniperbart

Please check out the highlights from this years spring competition at White Feather Precision Shooting. This event was closed to civilians and only open to Law Enforcement and Military organizations however we had requests from the civilian side as to when we were going to hold an event again that would be open to civilians as well. We have decided to host another event in the fall November 2nd 3rd and 4th that will not only be open to LE and Military but Civilians as well. T...
See More

2017 Sniper Comp Highlights
YOUTUBE.COM
For questions or more information, contact me at 208-315-0125, bart@whitefeather.biz or Amy Robison at 256-497-1024, amy@whitefeather.biz
Hope to see you in 2017. Semper Fi Bart
Director of Training White Feather Precision Shooting

Last edited:

GunnSmokeer

So is this for "long range precision competitors" or for cops and soldiers only?
Why would a shooting match ban private citizens from participating in it?
(maybe the range is a LEO only range, run by some government entity?)

wareagle700

There are enough PRS competitions and "sniper" competitions open to all shooters to ignore the places that only cater to MIL/LE.

pdsniper

I know of several sniper matches that are closed to the general public one of the reasons is because of LE officers and Military Special opps guys that don't need there identity's known and there are many other reasons as well, from what I was told this match is open to anyone that is former or active Military or Active Law Enforcement, this new range will be open to the general public at different times just not this one event from my understanding

champ

Can You send a link for the vendor/sponsor info? I own an FFL/SOT and would be interested in cooperation and attendance.

sniperbart

I know of several sniper matches that are closed to the general public one of the reasons is because of LE officers and Military Special opps guys that don't need there identity's known and there are many other reasons as well, from what I was told this match is open to anyone that is former or active Military or Active Law Enforcement, this new range will be open to the general public at different times just not this one event from my understanding

Thank you PD Sniper for clarifying that. You are correct, however there will be events in the future for public as well such as PRS matches and similar events.

sniperbart

sniper competition

To Long Range Precision Competitors: White Feather Precision Shooting is proud to announce our second annual Long Range Precision Rifle Competition. If you are current Law Enforcement or Military or Civilian you are cordially invited to compete in this 3 day long range competition with some of the worlds best sniper/counter sniper teams. This event will be conducted at the White Feather training facility located in Ardmore Tennessee November 3rd, 4th, and 5th 2017. This event is limited to 30 (2) man teams and once the first 30 teams are registered it will be closed.
In addition to the challenging shooting events, there will be a variety of related activities to add to the knowledge and skill of your teams personnel. Additionally , various mission specific vendors will be on hand showing their latest equipment as well. All teams will receive prizes from participating vendors. Trophies will also be presented for each of the six scheduled events as well as trophies for the top 5 teams. Please check out the highlights from this years spring competition at White Feather Precision Shooting. This event was closed to civilians and only open to Law Enforcement and Military organizations however we had requests from the civilian side as to when we were going to hold an event again that would be open to civilians as well. We have decided to host another event in the fall November 3rd, 4th, and 5th that will not only be open to LE and Military but Civilians as well. T...
See More

2017 Sniper Comp Highlights
YOUTUBE.COM

Competition booklets and registration forms can be downloaded from White Feather Precision Shootings website. www.whitefeatherprecisionshooting.com Please forward your completed entry form and $400.00 entry fee to the address posted on your registration form. For questions or more information, contact me at 208-315-0125, bart@whitefeather.biz or Amy Robison at 256-497-1024, amy@whitefeather.biz
Hope to see you in 2017. Semper Fi Bart
Director of Training White Feather Precision Shooting

This event is filling up so don't wait until the last minute to get your entries in..

Last edited: