How many dozen decoys do you own.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
After digging through decoys for 2 afternoons l decided to have a yard sale at $1.00 a piece I should have enough money to buy 3 cases of Winchester Supreme Dryloks and 3 dozen new decoys.:yeah:

Thankyou for the 2 woody deks. I will keep intouch.

cwa1104sab

I know this is an older thread but I just found it. I just counted when I was in the shop tonight. I have 3 dozen foam dekes I made, all mallards and blacks and 4 dozen corks I carved. It's mental therapy for me. I started with foam and "graduated" to carving cork. Truth be told after looking around my shop I thought about selling or trading the foams.

Sab

cwa1104sab

Sorrt guys... I just tried posting a few pix of the decoys I carved, some complete and some in different stages of complete, and got a message saying "you are missing security tokens" I don't know what that means but if anyone can tell me I'd be happy to try again.

Sab

The Fever

6 teal, 6 coots. All I've needed and can carry in my kayak.

BigSwole

I have enough that I can add to it and my woman can't tell anythings different.

It worked last time, and I have another 18 divers arriving this weekend. So I'll be testing this theory again.

Always ship the goods to a neighbor or to work.

Bubba_1122

Probably 10-12 dozen or so.

Probably a dozen woodies, 2 dozen teal, couple dozen coots and 7 or 8 dozen ringers.

jasper181

I have a few dozen Mallards, some woodies and some other random species. I have probably 150 divers which is what I use the most, I hunt the gulf every year and usually put out 100 or so and throw in some puddle ducks with it.