My neighborhood semi-private lake - Chompin this wekeend

TripleXBullies

Here are a couple of vids of some friends that went with me. It's a small lake in West GA. It's supposed to be private but a lot of non residents fish there. Yesterday and older gentlemen at the boat ramp was telling me about a 9lber he caught...... and then showed me with his fingers how thick the filets were.... CRINGE... SMH..

I eat fish I catch. There's nothing wrong with that. But why the giant bass????? AAAHHH

Anyway, I guess the pre front conditions this past weekend got them chompin. The lake is normally good... Just good. I rarely get skunked and frequently catch 5+lbers. I rarely do well with numbers.

A big thanks to GON and the member who posted the Walmart Hummingbird special a few months ago. I love this thing. It's upped my catches on my lake and greatly improved my fishing skills.

Saturday 8-1pm. They were hitting the buzz bait the entire day. I caught 20lbs of fish on top water. Then away from shore my buddy hooks a good one. He was using old gear that didn't help... The small boat and the transducer messed us up. He got away.

Then Sunday, also fishing away from shore, they were tearing up the drop shot in the afternoon. We caught about 10 fish in 3 or 4 hours. The biggest was 3lbs. This was really the only footage I got.

TripleXBullies

LOL. I've got one more from the previous Friday that my oldest daughter took. I frequently watch some Youtube fishermen. She watches with me. She really likes Youtube, so she films it like I'm a youtube star. The excitement from big fish though... It's in every big fish that I or a friend catch!

SlowMotion

I'm glad you are enjoying the fish finder. I'm waiting until I get my next boat before I hook mine up.

TripleXBullies

I'm glad you are enjoying the fish finder. I'm waiting until I get my next boat before I hook mine up.

I've fished deep with crank baits and soft plastics before but I was just throwing, at best where the boater pointed. Now, I've really only used the Helix in my own lake but I've taken my fishing to a whole new level.