Man it happened again!!

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Hey yall another box came in the mail from my good Gawga hog killin machine buddy. He just whacked another one. Bet ya cant guess who it is but I'll give ya ah hint. He just whacked ah dandy pig with wooden arras. ;)

Heres the latest hand made arras he made up for me. Gosh this gettin fancy turkey arras in the mail is great!!

101_1653.jpg

101_1652-1.jpg

Heres ah big Ace 175 Super Express on top ah another fine arra he made me. Looks ta me it would be ah fine set up for Treerats ta Moose!!
I think it has ah pig that lives round Cordel and one ah bit north ah theres name on it. :biggrin2:

101_1654.jpg

Skunkhound

Those are some great looking arrows, almost too nice to shoot. almost. Nice broadhead too, I haven't seen one of those before, looks like a real killer.

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Just gotta put my small mind ta work and figure how ta hook the patten pendin J Russell universal mount lighted trackin device to ah D Cromer cedar arra. :D

Al33

Good for you Gurn and mighty nice of Dendy to do that for you!
Good looking arrows for sure. Great thing about the wild turkey fletchings is that they don't lay down in wet weather like the store bought ones do so they should work well for you in all that snow you get. I expect we will be getting more pic's of these arrows in future hero/critter pic's.:)

sawtooth

got those aces you sent me. thanks, man. they look like they are really solid. I hope to push one through a pig soon.

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Man I hope ya do. I did havta cut down the arra ah bit
but the Aces are flyin real good now.
Watch the next package cause they aint all the same.
:)

chenryiv

Denny, you sure do make beautiful Arrows. :clap::clap::cheers:

Slasher

I thank you. I just mostly like to piddle in my shop.

Man, if that's piddling... I love to see what happens when you get serious and get down to business!!!!