#26 Team Full Strut

duckndeerhuntinRN

#26 Team Full Strut

* Fro1911Nut
* 300mag
* IdRatherbhunting
* sappermarc
* Duckndeerhuntinrn

Allright team lets have a great season and kill some birds..

Last edited:

The Horned Toad

Ya'll got any team name ideas? we better pick one quick if we're going to pick a name b4 the other teams grab all the good names. I like FULL STRUT OR FIGHTING TOMS. but what ever ya'll want to do is fine with me.

IdRatherBHunting

Any names good with me.

If any of yall need a hunting partner let me know. I would love the opportunity.

How about team takeum LOL.

The Horned Toad

Hey guys thought I'd show off my 2 birds I got last year. It was my 1st double. I've killed one bird bigger than these two but this was my most exciting turkey hunt I've had. They both came in spitting and drumming and wanting to fight my prettyboy decoy.

Attachments

• my set up.jpg
    my set up.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 208
  • 2birds full fans.jpg
    2birds full fans.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 211

The Horned Toad

Yeah man I'm ready. The lady that lets me hunt her field where I killed those 2 gobblers last year said she saw 7 birds out there last week. She couldn't say if they were hens or gobblers but said they were all big and one of my friends told me he saw 4 long beards yesterday on his property and we're making plans to jump on them on sunday.

Last edited:

Fro1911nut

Gona be a good year! I gotta get the ol 1187 out and get her dressed for Sat

duckndeerhuntinRN

all season is fine

All season is fine...I'm hoping to go thur and do one more lookout to see if they are working the 100 acre field I will be hunting saturday..Man, come on saturday..

The Horned Toad

I'm already having problems sleeping. I know friday night I won't be able to sleep a wink.

IdRatherBHunting

I was looking at last years results and if we all bring something to the table we should have a great chance of winning this thing.

I hunt only on WMA's and should be good for three birds. What do you guys think you are good for?

The Horned Toad

Well I always try for the 3 but I'm good for atleast one long beard. I don't shoot jakes but if it's getting to the end and we need the points I'll consider it.

Fro don't worry about the pressure as long as your out there trying every chance you get and having fun chasing them that's all that matters. I got plenty of hunting story's with close encounters with good birds, but couldn't close the deal but had a blast anyway.

duckndeerhuntinRN

hmmmm

No pressure..if you try and have fun thats all we ask, enjoy the outdoors and take it all in, oh and Turkey hunting is so addictive..yea I agree, I dont shoot jakes and try to get a nice one, but them dagum two year olds always want to strut their stuff. If the Lords willing I'm usally good for
1 and maybe this year 2..

The Horned Toad

yeah I love those dumb 2 yr olds.

striper commander

Hey 1911 if you want to come down to paulding forest some time I will try and call you one up. And maybe teach you what I know about hunting them.

Fro1911nut

Hey 1911 if you want to come down to paulding forest some time I will try and call you one up. And maybe teach you what I know about hunting them.

Sir u just sold your soul :cool::clap::rofl: Im prob gona take u up on the offer....and thank u for offering...I dont know anyone down here who Turkey hunts

The Horned Toad

Ya'll ready for tomorrow? I was called redneck today at work for doing a yelp to one of my employee's over the phone that didn't believe I've been carrying my mouth calls in my pocket for week now to practice every chance I get. I work in a office at a desk, I think this raspy ol hen mouth call from hs strut sounds awesome.