Opening Day Bow Season

Jake Allen

Getting excited myself. July 4th is the line in the sand for me. After then, it is all down hill to opening morning for me. Many thing to get ready.
Christmas comes in September.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Getting excited myself. July 4th is the line in the sand for me. After then, it is all down hill to opening morning for me. Many thing to get ready.
Christmas comes in September.

too much to do! I just got back in town yesterday and although I tried not to think of the tree while I was gone, I just couldnt do it.

CountryRoad

Im less excited about bow season this year then I ever have been! But, its because my wife is pregnant with our second boy, and he's do on September 14th! So I won't get much hunting in this year, but I don't mind considering I'll have another hunting buddy down the road!!!

bamaboy

Im less excited about bow season this year then I ever have been! But, its because my wife is pregnant with our second boy, and he's do on September 14th! So I won't get much hunting in this year, but I don't mind considering I'll have another hunting buddy down the road!!!

Congratulations!!!!!:yeah: That is awesome!!!

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
I missed bow season last year due to my son being born in August.

time it or lose it bubba! just kidding. congratulations man. my baby girl was born this turkey season so i know the feeling. im with yal counting it down. summer is a waste:type:

bamaboy

:yeah: 70 days bump!!!! :fine: :cool:

BowanaLee

I didn't notice this thread and made a countdown too. Oh well.

Only 70 days left !!!!! :yeah:

bamaboy

Red jeep

It's gonna be my first season and I'm beyond excited. Still need to figure out where to hunt but I'm sure ill figure something out

bamaboy

It's gonna be my first season and I'm beyond excited. Still need to figure out where to hunt but I'm sure ill figure something out

First "bow season" or "first season hunting" ? Either way are you part of a club? or you hunting private land? Public land?

BlackBore

My wife's complaining has increased as I have begun to watch more hunting shows. (She's a Bambi lover).

grizznasty93

well, the past few years I have kinda lost my drive to deer hunt hard....I'll hunt until duck season comes in. BUT, this year its different. To heck with a duck....I'm goin after 'ol freak nasty....not worried about the heat, bugs, or whatever....time to put another one on the wall. :cool:

You can show me your duck holes now :D