Me and the G40 were ready...

frankwright

...the pigs were not.

Good foggy morning close to a well hit feeder but no pigs showed up.

Attachments

• glock 40 MOS hunting.jpg
    glock 40 MOS hunting.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 2,758
You guys with the G40's are really giving me a bad case of the "I Wants"! facepalm: Saw one today at the range with a custom trigger and a fiber optic ghost ring rear sight.

oppthepop

I know I really like mine. Saving up now for a Trijicon RMR sight for it. Got the Kenai holster ordered Frank! I did get the mag release reversed on my G29 as well as installed an extended slide release on it, and the G 40 is next. Hope to get that EXPENSIVE sight later this spring when finances afford!

Twinkie .308

Looking good. It's only a matter of time. The 10mm does a number on hogs. What holster are you using?

JoPa

Man, you can just "see" the hogs coming in to that feeder in that picture. Cool pic. Good luck!

660griz

That place sure looks 'hoggy'. Good luck. What ammo you using? I hope to bust one with my G29 one day.

frankwright

Feeder has only been up two weeks but the pigs are hitting it pretty good.

I am using handloaded Hornady XTP 180 grns.

I have temporarily been using a JIT slide belt holster and a Bandolier type holster I had that I modified for the G40.
I ordered one of these KT Holsters a week or so ago and will have to see how it works.

http://www.kt-mech.com/TERMS.html

Last edited:

Randy

Finally picked up a Glock 40 today. Had to order a red dot so it will be next week before I can shoot it.

nickE10mm

I sure love MINE!!! Honestly, the most recent two Glock purchases are together my favorite two Glocks ---> EVER. AMAZING pistols! My G43 and my G40 MOS.

Here's the Beast.

Randy

Yea, I bought the G43 last week and this G40 this week.

Lilly001

I finally shot my G40 w/a Burris FF3 on it.
I can honestly say it is the best shooting large calibre handgun that I have shot. And I have a few Ruger red and blackhawks and Contenders.
The recoil is VERY manageable and the accuracy is very good.

pdsniper

I have two Glock Mod 20 a 1st gen that I retired when I realized it had a two diget ser# US091 and a 4th Gen that my Lt accurized for me with a KKM barrel love them both, I also have an STI perfect ten as well, love those 10 mm