Who's still in?

fullstrut

Hunting extended season in the metro counties? I might go a few more times before the 31st. Gwinnett Co.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Still after it in Dekalb

Hunter922

Still at it in Cobb..

BowanaLee

Still in, to the end. @ dekalb killing !

Hunter922

In now.. Creek bottom and privet thickets..lots of tracks..

killabig1

Seeing good sign & pics of deer on cameras day and night, but haven't been there when they are.
This buck was moving in broad daylight, 70 degrees and full moon - you just never know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 1,008

Hunter922

Last few days. We will be there tomorrow thru the end. Lots of water in my creek bottoms may be in the oaks this weekend....---->

Hunter922

Last weekend. Checked creek cam yesterday and a brand new 10 point was there Thursday. Hopefully my young hunter can get a shot this weekend...

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Last hunt of the season yesterday evening in Dekalb...found a big ol' shed 50 yards behind my stand while walking in. Didn't have any encounters out of that stand the 3-4 times I hunted it this season but it's nice to affirm there's at least one shooter passing through there.

First season going 95% bow; didn't end up "punching a tag" but I'm fine with it. I learned A TON this year :cool:

picture.php

Last edited:

BowanaLee

I checked my trail cams as I went in saturday and just went back home. My target bucks have started dropping. Some have neither side. :cry: Must be the early drought ? May try for a doe tomorrow ?