Smith and wesson 629 clasic dx

Stroker

The DX came with two sets of grips(Hogue and Morado) woods and three different the front sight blades. A 5" 629 Classic is at the top of my bucket list.

Buck Nasty

The firearm that I got rid of that I wised I still owned is a 629...Still kicking myself, but I needed some cash.

Stroker

Rumor has it that the DX was hand picked for it's accuracy because the 6.5 and 8.75 barrel version came with the factory test target. S&W has neither confirmed or denied this, but the Classic and Classic DX 629's are both known for their accuracy.

killerv

old thread i know, but i just picked up a classix dx and did some quick searching on here. Can't wait to shoot this thing, I got the 6.5'' model.

Stroker

Iv'e got a Realtree Anaconda with 7.5" barrel, but a 629 Classic 6.5" is at the top of my revolver bucket list. My brother had a older 629 with a 6" barrel and it was a great shooter. Out of the box you can't beat a S&W revolver trigger.

Lukikus2

old thread i know, but i just picked up a classix dx and did some quick searching on here. Can't wait to shoot this thing, I got the 6.5'' model.

I had the classic and we would shoot clays on the backstop at 100 yards with it. Impressive accuracy.