My best trailcam pic of 2017 (so far)

Pilgrim

This just might get you fired up...

Attachments

• Thunder Chickens resized.JPG
    Thunder Chickens resized.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 4,951

Pilgrim

Wow what a pic! Thanks for sharing. What's in that food plot? Just simple grass?

What a crazy fall 2016 was for the hunter who loves to plant food plots! We usually try to plant in late Sept or early Oct, but we live close enough to the property that we can typically wait on a "for sure" rain before we put the seed in the dirt. Well, like everyone else we just kept waiting...and wondering if God would ever send rain again. He did around the first of December, and we planted two days later - first time we've ever planted food plots in December. We planted a combination of wheat and oats - along with a healthy portion of fertilizer. They look about as good as they ever have!

BCPbuckhunter

What a crazy fall 2016 was for the hunter who loves to plant food plots! We usually try to plant in late Sept or early Oct, but we live close enough to the property that we can typically wait on a "for sure" rain before we put the seed in the dirt. Well, like everyone else we just kept waiting...and wondering if God would ever send rain again. He did around the first of December, and we planted two days later - first time we've ever planted food plots in December. We planted a combination of wheat and oats - along with a healthy portion of fertilizer. They look about as good as they ever have!
Same here brother, I planted clover and cereal rye but no rain until the end of December but the food plots look great now.

3ringer

I wish my yard looked that good.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Pilgram,

You have a wonderful photo indeed in this capture.

I see at least three gobblers and the 4th one just might be a gobbler but I can't tell from the current angle. I also see a squirrel that is having a great time right among all of these turkeys.

I love the blind situated in the pine tree nearby as well. That should give you an fantastic viewing area when season rolls round as well.

I also think there is no doubt that you have a super high quality photo here for sure. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

Last edited: