One Member needed - N. Talbot County 2900 acres

Status
Not open for further replies.

leoparddog

If you are looking for a great place to hunt with a nice camp + fishing lakes and great camaraderie, please contact me here or find us on FaceBook.

We have 2900 acres with 34 hunters maximum. A permanent camp with cabins and camper spots with hookups and utilities included in the member dues.

Membership includes Deer, Turkey and small game seasons. Full year 'round access to the camp and land and fishing lake. No reserved stands or hunting areas, we operate on a Pin-In system.

Member fees are $1675 payable via cash, check.

Deer Harvest rules are 2 Bucks and state limit on Does. Both bucks must be 4 points on a side minimum (County Regs) and 14"spread minimum. Small bucks will incur a $250 fine to the member.

Find us on Facebook - White Oak Sporting Club or send me a PM

Last edited:

leoparddog

Hey Terry and Paul,
Sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you. The thread stopped notifying me of new replies.

Short answer, yes we still have two spots if your campers aren't too large. I'm headed out right now but I'll be in touch before the weekend is out.

Thanks,
LD

leoparddog

Two spots still open. Sorry no coon hunting allowed during deer season.

im still interested in your culb if you can find a spot for my 40ft 5th wheel with a 50 ampe service. paul 3522671145.going to look at a couple other culbs this week.

leoparddog

im still interested in your culb if you can find a spot for my 40ft 5th wheel with a 50 ampe service. paul 3522671145.going to look at a couple other culbs this week.

Hi Paul, Sorry that camper is too big for us this year. Camp is nearly full. Check back with us earlier next year and we may have a spot we can park it. We don't have any 50amp service lines, so you'll have to provide your own wire, but we do have licensed electricians who can do the work.

leoparddog

Update: 6/25/17: One membership left open. If you need to bring a camper, it will need to be a 30 footer or smaller as camp is getting full.

The one membership could also include a child membership for an additional $250 and your child's harvest counts against your limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.