Thanks for the heads up!!

Jim Boyd

That IS a deal!

Good post and thanks !

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
it must be over. pop a link on here if theyre still out there please

Gsu1185

Anybody get anything back on this? I put in an order and now the ship date is not being confirmed according to amazon. Just curious if anyone else who got one has actually seen any tracking info or ship date from the seller. Thanks.

Hornbill

Anybody get anything back on this? I put in an order and now the ship date is not being confirmed according to amazon. Just curious if anyone else who got one has actually seen any tracking info or ship date from the seller. Thanks.

I didn't order, but I noticed that the order shipment date wasn't until mid-May.

This whole deal seemed kind of weird to me.

meatseeker

I just checked my email and amazon cancelled the order due to "technical reasons ". That's a load of manure

br6ppc

Yeah, I just picked up a Titan SD on Amazon for $240.50 with Amazon prime free shipping. Not a bad deal. Too bad they are now back up to $349.99

Matthewmathis8

Order

Mine is supposed to be here Tuesday.

Stumper

Yeah, I just picked up a Titan SD on Amazon for $240.50 with Amazon prime free shipping. Not a bad deal. Too bad they are now back up to $349.99

I ordered 3 from Amazon last week and arrived this past Friday at the house, I couldn't believe the price.