The Grandaddy of all Go Dawgs #34. What a ride it is been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Linda did not think the Heart I cut out of a newspaper with some of my cologne on it was a proper Valentine day gift.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Rip prolly cut his wife one out of concrete.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
e475ddaa6c17b244a9a1241163cfb11a0681b7ba_hq.jpg

I gave my GF these roses for valentines. Picked them up at a local cemetery on way home from the woods today. Dude was cleaning around a grave and was jut going to throw them away. I asked if I could have them and he said I could. With the money I saved, I got my GF 2 boxes of chocolates I picked up at Fred's. I done ate one box. Pretty durn good chocolates for a dollar.

GO DAWGS!

SpotandStalk

My ol lady sure was tickled at her gift. I told her I loved her and let her rub my feet!!

Nice flowers SB. That was some kinda thoughtful!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
e475ddaa6c17b244a9a1241163cfb11a0681b7ba_hq.jpg

I gave my GF these roses for valentines. Picked them up at a local cemetery on way home from the woods today. Dude was cleaning around a grave and was jut going to throw them away. I asked if I could have them and he said I could. With the money I saved, I got my GF 2 boxes of chocolates I picked up at Fred's. I done ate one box. Pretty durn good chocolates for a dollar.

GO DAWGS!

Go Dawgs singin' send me dead flowers along with Mick Jagger.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
My ol lady sure was tickled at her gift. I told her I loved her and let her rub my feet!!

Nice flowers SB. That was some kinda thoughtful!!

Thanks for the kind words, bro. She really liked them, too, especially the red ones.

:cheers:

GO DAWGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.