Huge Dog Killer

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
i love this. saturday night 12:15 i have nothing better to do than take your little wad that you worked so hard 4.. what r we gonna bet a skid loader, and piece of land...your best 2 dogs...tracking system...new not your used crap. you call it ole timer. let me know. u know i playn with u but i love talkn junk cant help it lol....... i mean i got this old boat thats n that pic paid 92,000.00 4 it 2yrs ago its bout 2 b winter let me no...also got this lazy dog i may want 2 put up with the bet

Uhmm, that lakehouse and pool and the Pachanga moored at the dock look REAL familiar.

johnbanks63

All are good hogs. And sorry bout your dogs sucks to loose a good dog and even harder to replace. As for the pics I have one mounted that weighed 315 with 3 1/4 in cutters. Weighed it at the local process plant where they do cows hogs and deer all for money. Their scales are right and mine does not look half as big as the one on here that he said weighed 350. All pics are different and if you ant there dont judge. If you cant say aomething nice you shouldnt say anything at all.

dtala

I'm a taxidermist and I'd like to know just how ya make a mannikin TWICE as big.....:banginghe

and yer response about find and catchs hogs weight shows a lack of class. Just bite yer tongue and say "nice hog"....

Tadpole23

Ebo walker are you a taxidermist? I am I mounted some huge hogs before just got done with one that was 530 his eye to nose was only 10 1/2. The longest I ever seen was 12 and that was on one over 900lbs tame hog

Heartstarter

This isnt a platform for you to express your "pet peeves" nor for you to once again post pictures of hogs you supposedly killed that are supposedly unaltered to diminish the experience of another hunter thats clearly killed a beast of a hog with massive cutters that KILLED a good dog. Say something GOOD or shut up. I thought the mods were booting hijackers like you anyway.

pighunter

European Boar

This picture was taken last month. I killed him last Friday the 15th. Six People said that he would field dress at around 80 killos. He dress at 56 killos. I have a pic of him dead but i can't seam to be able to load it. I will try to load it later.

Thomas

Attachments

• PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 254