Georgia looks like a good bet to win SEC East

brownceluse

Two first round picks this year in the top 18, how many did uga have..........................................................0:rofl: Our talent might not be Bamas but it sure aint no uga:rofl:

I'm pretty sure we were just behind Bama over all in the draft. U might wanna go and check:rofl:;)

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Two first round picks this year in the top 18, how many did uga have..........................................................0:rofl: Our talent might not be Bamas but it sure aint no uga:rofl:

Nobody cares about your draft picks or recruiting.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Hey Jeff, take a look at who is lurking. LOL.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Did you hear that sc had two first rounders in the first 18?:smash:

And their recruiting!!! Wow.:rofl::rofl:

I guess that is what has won them all those championships that they have won. All that awsome recruiting and those draft picks.:rofl:

Oh...wait a second. What? They've never even won the conference. Only won the east once? But ginny said...

gin house

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I want to be just like you ginny. A real man's man.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go Dawgs!!

Sound to me lately that with the smart alec talk youre trying to compensate for something.......Your really a bitter little man:rofl: You should want to be like me, where i come from respect is a given and a smart alec mouth would get your tail tore up...... Youre one of those that if i could buy for what you thought you were worth and sell you for what you are i would be a rich man:rofl: Well.....After i paid back mommy and daddy's tab for your college to teach you how to spell and be a smart alec.....:rofl: Great job killer.....Great job.;)

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Sound to me lately that with the smart alec talk youre trying to compensate for something.......Your really a bitter little man:rofl: You should want to be like me, where i come from respect is a given and a smart alec mouth would get your tail tore up...... Youre one of those that if i could buy for what you thought you were worth and sell you for what you are i would be a rich man:rofl: Well.....After i paid back mommy and daddy's tab for your college to teach you how to spell and be a smart alec.....:rofl: Great job killer.....Great job.;)

That's right ginny. You got me.:crazy::bounce:

brownceluse

And their recruiting!!! Wow.:rofl::rofl:

I guess that is what has won them all those championships that they have won. All that awsome recruiting and those draft picks.:rofl:

Oh...wait a second. What? They've never even won the conference. Only won the east once? But ginny said...
What? I thought with those rings they had made they had at least won their conference before.:rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Jeff what do you think our lurker is gonna have to say about this tomorrow? LOL.

LOL.......Best team in the east????? UGA couldnt beat a pitiful Michigan st team or any ranked team they played all year. They didnt have the best East record last year. We easily beat Nebraska a team that steamrolled Michigan st. last year. UGA has a schedule that a good high school could win the east with but all we have to do is take care of buisness and we will take the east. UGA will lose to someone they shouldnt then lose to us..........Move the UGA/USC game from second of the season(been that way for nearly 25 years) in hopes of being ready for USC and skipping out on Bama, LSU and Arky.......May want to call down to Athens and see if they need anything else in order to up their chances.:rofl: They should be ashamed or move to the ACC with that schedule.....:cool:

I am sorry if I did not make myself clear. I am talking about this upcoming season. All that you have said are from last season. I am talking about the hear and now not the yesterday.

You talk about our weak schedule, you guys are still trying to change that "loosing culture" not us. Like I said we do have an easy schedule and that includes South Carolina on it, but I am not mad. Coach Granthem and the Goon Squad going to drive the" Ol Ball coach" nuts. I would not be surprised if the ol coach dont go Woody hayes on a UGA player after we hunker down on your team.

You keep talking about last year but you better fasten them seat belts cause that UGA train is coming at you.

Lets go Dawg fans this is a georgia forum and just like our team is doing to the east, we are taking over! Go Dawgs

Last edited:

Latest posts