Roll call for striper attack

Arrow Flinger

The OWL striper fishing trip is this Saturday. We will fish from 7-3. Please be at Little Hall park by 6:30 so I can get everyone paired and gone by 7am. Oakwood Bait has once again agreed to donate 2 doz herring and a bag of ice to each captain. It looks like we will have 35 disabled participants and 33 boats so we are in good shape.
Thanks to all the captains for making this happen!

Nugefan

awesome !!!

Coenen

Chad(Sea Trout) and I are locked in for another go 'round. Can't wait to see everybody on Saturday! :cool:

Rabun

We are looking forward to a wonderful day on the water...looks like the weather will be cooperating too:banana:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Can we get a time in which Oakwood bait and tackle will open on Saturday mornin?

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
sweeeet!

russ1745

I'm guiding, but I only striper fish Lanier once a year for this tournament. My jon boat holds a wheelchair, but I don't have the range of bigger boats. Not looking to steal a honey hole, but can somebody please give me an idea of the general pattern/where to fish around Little Hall?

Fishing family,

I cannot begin to tell Y’all how thankful I am that God has blessed me with my health. I ask that you all pray for this awesome event tomorrow! I thank HIM for the opportunity that HE has given me to give back. Thank you for your prayers in advance.

Rabun

Was a beautiful day on Lanier for the OWL! Thank you Tim for organizing! While we didn't catch the number or type of fish we were after, we did have an excellent day spending time with Ted! Ted it was a pleasure spending time and getting to know you. We thank you for your service and pray for a smooth road ahead for you!

Attachments

• Ted 3.jpg
    Ted 3.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Ted 1.JPG
    Ted 1.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 208
  • Ted 2.JPG
    Ted 2.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 209