Tues Night Eats, Canine & Tunes

ryork

Tonight I broiled some salmon filets topped with some spices and brown sugar. Served with some braised brussel sprouts and balsamic-blueberry oil-creole mustard dressing.

In keeping with the recent trends, the tunes during the cooking consisted of more of my recent JD Crowe, Tony Rice, Keith Whitley binge. And, my favorite mutt kept me company in the kitchen. That's our 85 lb lap dog.......... he came to us when he was a little bitty pup about ten years ago. That old saying about the more people I meet the more I like my dog...............

Attachments

• 4-24 (2).jpg
    4-24 (2).jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 303
  • 4-24 (3).jpg
    4-24 (3).jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 308
  • 4-24 (5).jpg
    4-24 (5).jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 4-24 (1).jpg
    4-24 (1).jpg
    91 KB · Views: 303
  • 4-24 (4).jpg
    4-24 (4).jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 303

Dub

Tonight I broiled some salmon filets topped with some spices and brown sugar. Served with some braised brussel sprouts and balsamic-blueberry oil-creole mustard dressing.

In keeping with the recent trends, the tunes during the cooking consisted of more of my recent JD Crowe, Tony Rice, Keith Whitley binge. And, my favorite mutt kept me company in the kitchen. That's our 85 lb lap dog.......... he came to us when he was a little bitty pup about ten years ago. That old saying about the more people I meet the more I like my dog...............

As always......a killer looking meal !!!!!

"The more people I meet.......the more I like my dog". :banana::fine:

Truth ^^^^^^^^^

Crazy about my dogs. :flag:

I'm gonna roll with your thread as being the "official" Tuesday night thread.

I never understood why folks don't post in the daily invite threads.....

Kicking it simple here tonight.

Hit a deer on the way to work......only did a half day because I needed to get home to shuttle wife to & from outpatient surgery that went really well.

I'm mighty lucky.

Cooked some easy brats and then some meat eater beans.

1/2 the onions went into the sausage cook....the other 1/2 went straight into the beans.......meaning.....that all the onion went into the beans !!!!!

Getting there......the sauerkraut & Texas Pete will do well together.

1 lb hot cooked hot sausage + 1 diced onion + Texas Pete + 2 cans Bush's Baked Beans = tasty meat eater beens !!!!

Last edited:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
That does look great.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Looks great guys.
Busy day here at the eastern compound, frozen pizza. Yep frozen pizza.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation

You even make Brussel sprouts look good !
On a side note: don’t let your dog hang out with Hillbilly’s dog. He’s a bad influence

Pointpuller

Looks amazing ryork. Your creativity always inspires some ideas around here to give a try.
Dub,
That looks great and tasty. Craving flung...
Im with you on the whole thing about folks posting there nightly meals under one thread. I usually just don't post anything when their are multiple threads on the same night.

ryork

You even make Brussel sprouts look good !
On a side note: don’t let your dog hang out with Hillbilly’s dog. He’s a bad influence

Thanks! Sprouts are great when done right. Just boiled or baked not so much, seared in a little bacon drippings until almost crisp on one side, throw in some garlic and braise until tender in stock with a little w'shire sauce, I could eat a plate of them and nothing else!

Yeah, don't want the dog hanging with the wrong crowd!

naildrvr

Those meals be lookin' gooood!

Dub, I'm glad your wifes surgery went well.

We kept it simple. Grilled thighs coated with SBR's cut with ACV. Red taters sauteed with s&p, onion powder and garlic powder.

Attachments

• IMG_20180424_210158889-600x800.jpg
    IMG_20180424_210158889-600x800.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 278

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Good looking meals fellas!

BBQ Chicken, Red beans & Rice with Conecuh sausage and salad for us..

Attachments

• IMG_1269.jpg
    IMG_1269.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 200

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great eats Y'all!

Dub, wishes for a full recovery for your wife.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I did a Smithfield marinated pork tenderloin on the Akorn.

Attachments

• TL.jpg
    TL.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 172
  • TL Plated.jpg
    TL Plated.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 172

Agent 732

Chicken on cast iron griddle. That caramelization on the crust adds yoooooge flava!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5329.JPG
    IMG_5329.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 168

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Fine lookin' eats, everybody! And a fine looking dog, too.