Hey Jim Thompson...I thought the rules

CAL

of this here forum was "there would be no name callin".Well,I have been called one!This guy called me "er ole coot". :eek: Now I thought this was against the rules!Now whatcha gonna do about it?Well?
After careful contemplation of my fading mine,I came to the conclusion"he's right".I just realized I am an "ole coot".Lets see that guys name was............I can't remember!All I can remember is the two good lookin girls in his avatar.I might just change my name from CAL to "ole coot".I can do that can't I Jim Thompson?Might as well be whatcha are!

Meriwether Mike

Better an "ole coot" than an "ole poot!" :D

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
If you're talking about that Bama Boy?

He's called me worse than that. :D

H

HT2

Cal.....

Just remember this.......

Any day "ABOVE" ground is a "GOOD" day....... :p :p

Handgunner

The only reason we keep that ol' 'Bama boy around is because of his Avatar! :D

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
This guy called me "er ole coot". Now I thought this was against the rules!Now whatcha gonna do about it?Well?
Cal -- We'll just wait a few days and then delet your post -- Old coots can't remember that far back, so we should be fine till somebody else calls you one ;) :bounce:

CAL

Preacher,
You are so right about the memory!There are many phases to life!First ya just er kid,then a teenager,then er young whippersnapper,and adult,and if ya lucky "an ole coot".I'm lucky or rather blessed!

MudDucker

Staff member
Yea, but that avatar has been touched up...look closely above his ears and you can see where he erased those $100 bills he had tucked up there to attrack those young chickens :bounce:

ramblinrack

just so none of yall take this TOO serious....i look on mr cal with the utmost respect.......and he knows that! now if some of the rest of yall would smile once in a while.......

:D :D :D

CAL

Just jesting Rack,thats all.I thought it was funny what ya said.A close friend here in town calls me that for real.All in fun my friend,all in fun!!! :cool: :cool: