Need a tow

GobbleAndGrunt78

I'm 30 minutes from the savannah river 15 from the ogechee and 15 from the Conooche rivers anytime you call I can get you a tow and I go to Sinclair santee and clarkhill a good bit just call 9126635446

I'm about 10 mins from Kings Ferry boat ramp on the Ogeechee.
BEN

HossBog

I just read this ahead. Hey, any of us can need help any time! I'm a geezer, fish alone a lot, and the other day, daggnabbit, lost me balance fell backwards and hit me old head on the motor! Wow, I thought this might not have turned out good. I have a lot of physical pain, arthritis, etc., but hey, we cannot give up our fishing! I'll be glad to help if I can. I'm in Appling near Winfield, but can get to Clarks Hill anywhere soon enough to help a man in trouble.

LTZ25

I'll gladly help any boat as always , but I'm a sea tow member myself . It's only $175.00 a year and they have a boat on Sinclar and Oconee , never needed them but it's nice to know they are there , as nice as everyone is I would not be calling for assistance.

LDHunter

I'm on Lake Talquin near Tallahassee FL and if I'm home I can be on the lake in 10 minutes and my boat don't glitter but it will run about 30 so I should be able to get to someone in need pretty quickly. I keep gas here and/or would be happy to tow with my rope.

Bob eightfiveo 5zeroate nineteenthuttyfoe text first. I don't answer numbers I don't know.